Clint Speaking at ‘Alternative Investment’ ConferenceBy Mark Fissel
Posted on March 29th, 2019
Clint spoke to investors on Monday at the Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association (ADISA) Conference regarding implementing alternative investments for their clients. Topics included the challenges of due diligence for new strategies such as Opportunity Zone Funds, ongoing due diligence and operational issues.
If any of the discussion items below interest you, drop us a line!
(1) Custodians — do the traditional custodians work?
(2) Technologies — how should planning software be enhanced to incorporate alts?
(3) Regulatory — what are the trick questions? Are there any?
(4) Due Diligence — how and who do we trust?
(5) Review of Opportunity Funds
The Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association (ADISA) is the nation’s largest alternative investments association providing education, networking and advocacy for members.
- Knowledge through information and education
- Networking and access to peers, professionals, leaders and regulators
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy
To learn more about ADISA and the Spring Conference agenda, click here.